Please see our Product Terms and Conditions for further details on your rights to cancel and return your Order.
Please note, we offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, customers returning items repeatedly may be refused at our discretion.
- When we talk about Heatboxes we mean the boxes containing a selection of designer fashion items.
- When we talk about Products we mean any individual products not sold as part of a Heatbox.
- An Order means your Order for Product(s), Heatbox(es) or both.
I’ve changed my mind. When and how can I cancel my Order?
- If you’ve changed your mind you can cancel and return your Order:
- at any time before we take payment from your account; or
- at any time during the 14 calendar days from the day after the date the Order was delivered. If your Order was delivered in multiple batches, then this timeframe starts on the day after the last item in your Order was delivered to you.
- If you cancel because you’ve changed your mind, you will receive a refund of the price paid for the products but not any delivery charges. You will be responsible for paying the full cost of the return, including any customs charges or duties that may be payable.
If you cancel your order and we agree to supply you with a replacement Heatbox or Product, shipping is complementary, but you will be responsible for paying any import charges.
What do I do if my Order is faulty?
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with our agreement with you. If a Product you have ordered is faulty, including if it is incorrectly described or not of satisfactory quality, you have a right to request a refund. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Where possible, you need to report any problems like this to us via email within 48 hours from the time your order is delivered and send us photographic evidence to support if necessary. If your claim is upheld we will send you a returns label free of charge.
- Once your Product has been returned, it will be checked and, provided we agree that it is faulty, you will be refunded the price of the faulty Product along with the delivery charges you paid.
- Please see the section below for information on what qualifies as a faulty Product. If you return something which isn’t actually faulty, this may be returned to you at your expense or, if you fail to pay the return costs, we may keep it and not refund you.
Are there any restrictions on what I can return?
- If you are cancelling your order for / returning a Heatbox then you must return the Heatbox in its entirety – you cannot return individual items from a Heatbox.
- Should you return multiple Heatboxes, you cannot mix items from different Heatboxes. This is because items have been specifically curated for a particular Heatbox so that the recommended retail price for all items contained in the Heatbox meets our minimum requirements.
- If Heatboxes are returned containing items from different Heatboxes (i.e. not from their original Heatboxes) you will be required to keep all Heatboxes and no refund will be made. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for the costs incurred in returning the Heatboxes to you.
- Products with problems caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear can’t be returned and won’t be covered by our warranty.
- Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be returned to you and/or we may refuse to refund you and you will be liable to pay the costs of returning the Order. For the avoidance of doubt:
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface.
- Boxers, briefs, and swimwear must be tried on over underwear.
- We cannot accept any returns where the Products have makeup marks / stains.
- You must keep items away from pets and pet hair.
- Your Heatbox must be returned with any labels (including Heat tags) still attached.
- We may make a deduction of £15 from your refund for any damage to the original Heatbox or if the original Heatbox is not returned to us.
- We reserve the right to charge a handling fee of up to £50 for all returns that do not meet our returns policy and have to be repackaged to be returned to you.
How do I return my Order?
1. Order a returns label
You may either:
a) Contact us and we will provide a return shipment quotation with one of our preferred logistics partners. You can then arrange a collection or drop off date to suit you. You will need to purchase the returns label in advance of the shipping label being emailed to you, or we may agree to deduct this agreed amount from any refund. (UK Only)
b) Arrange for your own return shipment. (US, Europe and Rest of World)
2. Information to be provided
You must include your order number and sender details inside your returns packaging / box to allow for easy identification and prompt processing. We will not pay a refund for any items we cannot identify as having been returned by you.
4. Clearly mark your return
For any returns from outside of the UK, clearly mark on the box or packaging “UK MERCHANDISE RETURN”. Click here to view an example.
5. Send your return
The address for returns is: Returns, Box of Heat Limited, Unit 12A, 31 East Business Park, Kingfisher Way, Dinnington, S25 3AF.
6. Pay for any fees
If you select a carrier other than one of our preferred couriers for returns outside of the UK you are responsible for paying the costs of all import and administration fees including shipping company administration fees, returned goods fees or import fees.
Please be aware that this process can take several weeks and these fees may arise after we have processed your refund. If this is the case, we will contact you and you will be required to reimburse us for these fees.
How will you refund me?
- All reimbursements will be paid back via the original payment method to the same account used to make the payment.
- If the original account is no longer available, it is your responsibility to provide proof of ownership of a new account and for this account to meet the same banking and financial checks applied to the original account.